The recipe is so simple I remembered it weeks after it was told to me. I will often bring this dish to potluck events, and everyone loves it. If the dish is too spicy for you I recommend decreasing the amount of Frank's Red Hot. You will still get all the yummy flavors with less heat.
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 bottle ranch (Feel free to substitute blue cheese dressing. I like Ranch better)
- 1 bottle Frank's Red Hot (Whatever you do DON'T substitute)
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken, skin and bones removed (meat shredded with hands)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add cream cheese to large baking pan, breaking up with a fork (I recommend 9x13)
- Mix Frank's, ranch, chicken, and most of the cheddar with the cream cheese until smooth. I recommend sprinkling some of the cheddar on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add remaining cheddar on top, and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Sometimes I like to use Mexican cheese for this step.
- Serve with celery, carrots, chips, pretzels, or whatever you want!