I'm so sorry I've been M.I.A. lately. I've had important matters to attend to, but know that I've missed my blog!
My favorite fish has to be salmon, and I love creating new recipes for it. I decided to experiment in the kitchen and ended up with a delicious entree.
- 3-4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons pesto
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray
- Lightly salt and pepper the salmon
- Place in baking dish
- Squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon over salmon
- Mix together the melted butter and pesto in a small bowl
- Spoon the pesto butter mixture over salmon
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- Freshly grate parmesan cheese on top
Do you guys enjoy the recipe posts? What would you like to see more of (personal posts, health and fitness, everyday life, beauty, reviews, etc)?