I've been seeing the 25 in 25, 30 before 30, etc, posts floating around blog world. To be honest, they look like a fun time. Now only if I can actually do them....
Welp! Here we go!
- Become someone who enjoys running
- Go to a blogging conference
- Learn how to properly use my DSLR
- Take amazing photographs with DSLR (Canon Rebel T3i)
- Create 5 DIY/Food/Whatever pins from Pinterest a month
- Read more books
- Make more child geared posts
- Go back to Olympia, WA and visit home for a couple weeks
- Exercise 5 days a week
- Become a budgeting rockstar
- Read the bible consistently
- Go on a date with my hubby. I think we haven't been on one since Valentine's Day 2010....
- Meet a blog friend in real life
- Start making Youtube videos
- Call my friends more often instead of texting (should be easier now that I will be a stay at home mama next week)
- Go camping
- Take my family on a fishing trip..even for a day
- Start Damian's scrapbook
- Eat a week of meat-free meals
- Be at my "I just turned 21" weight again
- Take my son to the library at least twice a month
- Religiously keep track of every dollar spent
- Wear my glasses more, and contacts less
- Go on a cruise (I used to go every year until Damian was born)
- Take my son to the Polar Express at Edaville
What would be on your list?