I've been seeing so many great foodie pen pal posts in the past I obviously had to join in the fun. This is my first foodie pen pal swap ever. I was sent a fun package from the lovely Susanna, who resides in Tennessee.
Here's what I got:
- Pumpkin drop cookie mix - obviously this grabbed my attention! I'm a pumpkin-aholic, duh!
- Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack - I've never had whisky. Every time I muster up the courage to try it I chicken out. I promise I will give it a try! Jack is made in Tennessee, which makes it the perfect local item.
- Organic Gummy Bears - perfect to keep in my bag in case of the munchies
- Coconut Bar - another perfect purse bar. The only ingredients are coconut and rice syrup. So excited to try!
- Moose Munch - I mean seriously.....how can you go wrong with it? De-freakin-lish
- Dried Apples and Strawberries - this healthy snack is right up my alley. Love them!
- Justin's Chocolate Almond Butter - One of my favorites. Truth be told I've never had Nutella because I'm afraid I'll like it. I know how bad it is for you so I avoid it out. The packet of Justin's is delicious on apples.
- I also got fun little pomegranate and ginger candies.
Thank you so much Susanna! I'm definitely doing Foodie Pen Pals next month. Are you?
If you're interested click the Foodie Pen Pal badge below!
On a totally unrelated note, did anyone watch Once Upon A Time, Revenge, and 666 Park Avenue? Sunday nights are amazeballs!