Does your child have all the newest gadgets? Let's face it. The favorite toys of our childhood were the ones where we used our imagination! My gift guide for children doesn't have the flashy lights, loud noises, and sound effects filled toys. No. My list is filled with toys to entertain your child and grow their minds along with a couple soft and cozy items.
1. Candy Land - The perfect board game to introduce family game night. Timeless.
2. Guidecraft Center Stage Puppet Theater - Children love to pretend and put on shows. Why not give them a puppet stage of their very own? Who knows..maybe your child will be the next Mr. Rogers or Jim Henson?
3. Gymnic Hop Fantasy - One of the most loved toys of my childhood. I have to say hopping on these balls were my favorite P.E. activity. Exercise and fun rolled into one? Winner!
4. Lettuce Turnip The Beet Tee - Does this tee even need words? F.Y.I. they also come in adult sizes! Witty, charming, and modern for the whole family. You can't go wrong.
5. Kayma Boutique Crochet Afghan in Sherbert - Do you know of someone who is expecting? Does your little one love cuddling with blankets? This blanket is sure to be soft, cozy, and keep your little one warm during the winter months. Plus, the colors are so cute!
6. Confetti Ukulele - Jump start your child's love for music with this adorbs ukulele. It's not quite as loud as a drumset (for the parent's sake), but it brings just as big of a smile to your child's face. Giving the gift of music is one of the best gifts a child can receive.
7. Doctor's Bag - Time for the littles to get their Doc McStuffin on! My coconut loves to give me checkups and tell me his "diagnosis." Seriously. He says diagnosis and he isn't even three yet. Let your child learn, grow, and feel like they can take care of you for once.
What are you planning on getting your little one?