1. Vitamix - I recommend the newer models that fit under the kitchen cabinet. I own one of them and love it. The Vitamix has become my most used appliance. I use it to make smoothies, hot soup, chop, blend, puree, make ice cream, ground meat, fondue, make bread and/or flour...the list goes on and on. All healthy living enthusiasts will go crazy for this gift.
2. Jonathan Adler Elephant Salt and Pepper Shakers - How cute are these?! Fun fact: I will only buy elephants with their trunks up because it symbolizes good luck. These adorable shakers won't only bring good luck, but character to your table. These also come in an owl version for the owl lovers out there!
3. Bamboo Puzzle Coasters - These funky coasters can also serve as a trivet when linked together.
4. KIND Bars Holiday Assortment - KIND Bars make a great guilt-free treat. They are made of fruit, nuts, honey, and a drizzle of dark chocolate. Yum!
5. Enameled 12" French Pressed Cast Iron Grill Pan - I "me gifted" this grill pan to myself. It is the Costco's house brand, Kirkland Signature, which always produces great quality items. In my personal opinion it looks like Staub, rather than Le Creuset, who makes the pan. There is also an Oval Round Dutch Oven for those who want to make roasts, soups, or stews without paying the high price tag.
6. Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer - Do I really even need to talk about this? Let's be real people. I haven't met a woman who likes to bake that doesn't want/have one of these babies. Besides being a durable machine that lasts years and years, it is one sexy beast don't you think?
What is on your foodie wish list?