I did another tutorial for you guys! This time I decided to stick to the Naked (1) palette for my eyes.
Here are the products I used:
- Foundation: L'Oreal True Match in W6
- Concealer: Sheer Cover concealer duo
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in medium/deep
- Brows: Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
- Shadows (all in the Urban Decay Naked Palette)
- Half Baked
- Mascara: Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Bronzer: Laguna by Nars
- Blush: Angelika by Nars
- Highlight: Albatross by Nars
- Lipliner: Stripdown by MAC
- Lipstick: Asian Flower by MAC
Hope you guys like this! If you have any requests make sure to let me know!
P.S. If you are an RSS subscriber don't forget to resubscribe to my new feed address. I will be deleting my Feedburner account sometime next week, therefore you won't be able to view my blog in your reader. If you are an email or GFC follower you are all set and have nothing to worry about!