It's that time again for Foodie Pen Pals! This is my second month participating and was matched up with the wonderful Kelly, who doesn't have a blog for me to link to. Her package came from NYC, so I hope she is doing well and is safe. Kelly if you're reading this, "Thank you!" I love my box! Seriously..it's totally me.
I sent my box to Dawn from Spatulas on Parade. Make sure to check out what I got here and the recipes on her blog!
Here is what's inside my box:
- Beanitos - Great chips! Kelly suggested them with hummus, but guac is great too! Both are winners with these chips.
- Annie Chun's Wasabi Seaweed Snacks - I eat these straight. I grew up snacking on nori so this was a slam dunk.
- Ginger Slices - These had a nice bite to them. I've never tried these before and was pleasantly surprised.
- Keen-Wah Decadence Organic Chocolate Chia - I'm saving this for my flight tomorrow
- Odwalla Berries GoMega - I'm saving this one for my flight too! I get the munchies on airplanes.
- Justin's Maple Almond Butter and Honey Peanut Butter - I'm in love.
- Pumpkin-N-Spice Granola Bars - My pumpkin addict self is jumping.
- Ginger Candies - I haven't tried these yet, but I will soon!
Thank you again Kelly!
If you wanna sign up for November click the badge below :) You do NOT have to be a blogger to participate!