- Thrift Shop – Macklemore feat. Wanz
- Birthday Cake – Rihanna (I couldn’t find the Chris Brown remix)
- I Just Had Sex – The Lonely Island
- Banquet – Bloc Party
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
- Still Searching – Damian Marley and Stephen Marley
- On To The Next One – Jay-Z
- Runaway Baby – Bruno Mars
- Want U Back – Cher Lloyd
- In Da Club – 50 Cent
- We Found Love – Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris
- 99 Problems – Jay-Z
- Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore feat. Ray Dalton
- Your Body – Christina Aguilera
- Till The World Ends – Britney Spears
- Come As You Are – Nirvana
- Spectrum (Say My Name) – Florence + The Machine
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse with Mark Ronson
- First Date – Blink 182
- The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows – Brand New
- Make Me Wanna Die – The Pretty Reckless
- Whip My Hair – Willow
- I’m on A Boat – The Lonely Island
- Shake It Out – Florence + The Machine
- Call My Name – Cheryl Cole
My workout mix is well…a mix! Some of the songs I wanted weren’t available on Spotify which was a bit of a bummer. The last song is sung by a tribute band because none of Cheryl Cole’s songs are on Spotify or iTunes. They need to get their act together with the international music. Down below you can see her music video.
If the music doesn’t motivate your body to move her stunning looks will. How anyone is that beautiful is beyond me.
Are you done drooling over her? I think I need another second. Girl crush alert!
What songs do you like to work out to?!