- 2 pound chicken tenderloins (or chicken breast sliced in half to reduce thickness , then cut into strips)
- 1 1/2 cup coconut flakes, sweetened
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup coconut flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
Place mixture into a bowl. Also, put egg and coconut flour each in separate bowls.
Line baking sheet with foil and place cooling rack on top. Spray cooling rack with coconut spray to prevent sticking.
Salt and pepper the chicken on both sides, then dredge completely in coconut flour. Follow up by dipping it in the beaten egg and coating with coconut/panko mixture.
Lay coated chicken on rack and place in oven for 30 minutes or until done.
1/2 cup orange marmalade
2 tablespoon dijon mustard
2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Mix all ingredients together. I eyeballed the amounts so just play with the measurements to your satisfaction.
I decided to take pictures of some of the steps along the way. Do you like the extra pictures or prefer a picture of only the end result?