Still trying to figure out what to get your coupled up friends? I have some great last minute gift ideas for your favorite couples.
1. Home Cable Knit Throw - Throws are the perfect excuse for couples to cuddle and enjoy quality time together. I personally don’t think anyone could have enough throws, especially when the one given comes in the style of a gender-friendly, classic cable-knit.
2. Tasting Room Taste Explorer Wine Club Membership - You can gift your friends as many months as you like. They will love being able to sample a bevy of wines, and if they like they can purchase their favorite. It’s a great way to sample different varieties without investing in a whole bottle. Your friends will love the surprise element and thoughtfulness of a wine club membership.
3. Knead Me Massage Set - (Note: link is NSFW) First, let me say the packaging is so beautiful and elegant. This massage kit is a great way for couples to really enjoy their time together. The dark vanilla scented candle melts into a silky massage oil perfect for pairing with the Contour M. My favorite part of the Contour M is it’s ability to be warmed (like a hot stone massage) or cooled. The rounded top could be used for application as well as the four nodes. Trust me this gift will be used.
4. Spa Finder Gift Card - Want to give a little freedom of choice? Obviously Spa Finder gift cards can be used for spas, but they can also be used for yoga, Pilates, and fitness studios worldwide.
5. MoMa Design Store 2-Carat Mugs - Bring a piece of New York City to your favorite couple in the form of this whimsical mug sure to bring a smile on their face. When your friends open the box they will only see the ring, then when they pull it out they will see the cute mug. It’s great for coffee and tea lovers alike.
Don’t forget to enter my Anjolee Diamond Giveaway.