I decided to do something a little different today. I’ve had a few people suggest that I should do YouTube makeup tutorials, and I thought I would give it a shot. I made this look up as I went along.
One of my favorite things about fall time is how daring I can be with my make up. I’ve always loved rocking a smoky eye, but it never really looks right in the summer months. This look is perfect for the nights you want to feel a little sultrier.
Before I filmed this video I prepped my face with moisturizer and primer. I’m thinking of doing a flawless face tutorial. Thoughts?
Could YouTube have picked out a more unattractive video still???? Grrrrr……..
- Laura Geller lip spackle in fair/light
- Duo brush from Naked 2 palette
- Snakebite eyeshadow – Naked 2 palette
- Virgin eyeshadow – Naked palette
- YDK eyeshadow – Naked 2 palette
- MAC 219SE brush
- Busted eyeshadow – Naked 2 palette
- Hustle eyeshadow – Naked palette
- Tease eyeshadow – Naked 2 palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Perversion
- Carbon eyeshadow – MAC
- Mally volumizing mascara
- Marajuca Miracle Foundating in tan – Tarte
- Tarte foundation brush
- Sheercover concealer in light/medium
- Laguna bronzer – Nars
- Albatross highlighter – Nars
- Orgasm blush – Nars
- Gaeity blush – Nars
- Stripdown lipliner – MAC
- Soft Nude lipstick – Revlon
- Mally’s Look lipgloss – Mally
On a side note completely unrelated – I am loving the new additions on Netflix. Once Upon A Time (a.k.a. the best show on television), Revenge, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Varsity Blues, She’s All That….I am one happy girl.
I’ve been having 90s teen movie night with one of my girlfriends almost every week. So far we’ve watched “10 Things I Hate About You”and “Drive Me Crazy”. “She’s All That” is up for this week. What suggestions do you guys have? I’m thinking “Save The Last Dance”, but what about after that. I need your input! I know you ladies love these movies!
Till next time…I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!