This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this site.
I’ve been a little M.I.A in the Youtuberverse. Yes, I did just make up a word. I have filmed this video four times. All but this one were failures. The first time I was out of focus, then my lighting sucked, and during my third attempt my battery died. I think I finally found a little spot in my bedroom where I get some natural light. I don’t have any fancy lights, and dammit a girl has to work with what she has. I’m pretty sure this applies to everything in a woman’s world. At least it does in mine.
I get questions on how I do my face makeup so I decided to make a lil’ tutorial. This is not what I use everyday. Only for special occasions, but I decided to go all out for the purpose of the video. I’m thinking of making an everyday makeup look. What do you think?
FYI: I forgot to mention this in the video, but make sure you you bring your foundation down into your neck to help blend everything!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Tarte Marajuca Miracle Foundation in Tan
- Tarte Airbrush Finish Foundation Brush – I couldn’t find the same brush, but these look the same.
- NARS Multiple Bronzer in Malaysia
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand Sable
- Sephora Pro Buffing Brush
- NARS Bronzer in Laguna
- e.l.f. Bronzing Brush
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium/Dark
- e.l.f. Powder Brush
- NARS Blush in Orgasm
- e.l.f. Blush Brush
- NARS Blush in Albatross
- e.l.f. Fan Brush
- MAC Liner in Stripdown
- MAC Lipstick in Angel