Happy New Year!!!
I hope you aren’t too hungover right now.
You are? Well sit back, sip some water, take an asprin, and join the GFC Blog Hop!
It’s Tuesday again which means it’s time for the GFC Blog Hop!
When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it’s so easy and nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. It’s really a great tool to have.
One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it’s definitely an option!
Ok, so let’s get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 8 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC
and if you want to leave them a comment, I’m sure they’d appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop
6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!