If you know me, you know I love my hometown. Where is that you ask? Olympia, WA. Olympia is beautiful and eclectic just like Sweet Life. Sweet Life Boutique is Olympia’s go-to place for all things fashionable, fun, and girly. It is one of my favorite shops of all time. Since I moved from Washington I haven’t been able to get my sweet fix filled. That is until now. Sweet Life has finally started a website featuring some of the cutest and sassiest clothes, shoes, and accessories in their store. If I wasn’t heading home in two weeks I would have already purchased some goodies.
I decided to compile my top ten favorites so you can get a taste of the Sweet Life.
- True Romance Ring How cute is this funky ring? Perfect to add a pinch of attitude to your look.
- Dead Man’s Chest Buttondown Skulls are in! This is cute on it’s own or layered.
- Low Rider Ankle Boot I die for this boot. Pair this with a girly dress or skinny jeans and a tee.
- Golden Heiress Dress Totally a Audrey Hepburn LBD brought into the present.
- Gleaming Leopard Belt Perfect to spice up a dress or monochromatic outfit.
- Sweet Love Ring This ring is uber popular on Pinterest. I mean how could it not be?
- Dory Bracelet The scaled detail on this bracelet is gorgeous.
- Elle Dress Date night is the first thing that comes to mind when I look at this sexy dress.
- Bailey Blazer Roar! This is a staple everyone needs. The blue lining adds the perfect touch.
- Hey Stud Collar Necklace Wearing a collar necklace instantly adds style to your outfit.
I know you guys will love Sweet Life Boutique as much as I do. Please check them out and help support one fabulous small business.