Happy December 1st! We received our first snow of the season here in Boston. My coconut keeps saying it’s Christmas and when’s Santa coming. 24 more days boo boo!
|How cute are the ornaments on the tree?|
Before I get into this post I want to welcome all my new followers. My email subscriptions had a huge spike in the last 24 hours. Thank you so much for following this little blog! Whether you found me from the Eat Yourself Skinny Sponsor Spotlight, the Follow Friend Friday Link Up Party, or stumbling upon me from the blogosphere I want to send you my sincerest thanks and welcome. It means a great deal to me that you want to read my ramblings. If you ever have requests, suggestions, or just want to say “hi” please feel free to leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who went to Target today to snatch up some up some Neiman Marcus goodies?! Many are already sold out at Neiman Marcus’ website. I have to say I am so happy there was more merchandise than last year’s Missoni debacle. Power to fashion (and keeping angry customers away)!
There were so many items I wanted, but I had to restrain myself. Talk about will power! For real.
- Diane von Furstenburg Yoga Mat $49.99
- Alice + Olivia Luggage $179.99
- Philip Crangi Trinket Box $69.99
- Diane von Furstenberg Jewelry Box $49.99
- Altuzarra Tray $79.99
- Robert Rodriguez Top $79.99
- Thom Browne Women’s Blazer $129.99
- Derek Lam Slippers $49.99
- Skaist Taylor Vest $79.99
- Tracy Reese Blouse $79.99
- Tracy Reese Dessert Plates $39.99
- Mossimo Black/White Double-sided Jacquard Scarf $19.99
- Merona Women’s Boucle Jacket $34.99
- Mossimo Printed Floral Denim $22.99