I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #BeautyInspiration #CollectiveBias
To celebrate Rimmel’s 180th anniversary I decided to kick off with one of my favorite Selena Gomez inspired makeup looks. It’s really a bit of a hybrid with one of J-Lo’s looks but this is mostly Selena. Can you believe I’m using drugstore foundation?! I’m really impressed with the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation. It’s lightweight, blendable, and has a smooth texture.
So, how do you get the Selena Gomez Look? Let me show you!
First, head to Walmart to pick up all the beauty products for this look.
- Prime face with Fix and Perfect Pro Primer and let dry.
- Apply Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation to your face and blend out with a blending sponge.
- Highlight with Wake Me Up Concealer under the eyes in a triangle shape, on the brow bone, and down the center of the forehead, nose, and chin. Feel free to highlight directly under where you will contour. Blend it all out with a blending sponge, your fingers, or a brush.
- Apply ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Stick in 003 Bad Girl Bronze to lid. Grab your blending brush and blend to just above your crease.
- Tap ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Paint in 006 Rich Russet on the center of the lid.
- Using the Glam Eyes Trio (621 Orion) apply the darkest shade to the “outer v” and the lightest shade on the brow bone.
- Take a clean fluffy brush and blend away any harsh lines.
When in doubt, blend.
- Apply two coats of Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
Side note: don’t mind my chapped lips
- Line waterline with Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in 005 Nude.
- Grab a bronzer brush and contour with Natural Bronzer 021 Sun Light. I suggest hitting the hollows of your cheeks, top of the forehead, under the chin, along the jawline, and down the sides of the nose.
- Take a clean powder brush and blend where you just contoured to buff away any harsh lines.
- Dab Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint in 004 Sunkissed Cherry on the apples of your cheeks. You can either lightly blend with your fingers or use a blending sponge.
- Optional: with your favorite highlighter/illuminator apply to the top of the cheek bones, the brow bone, down the center of the nose, and on the cupid’s bow.
- Line along lip line with Exaggerate Lip Liner in Natural
- Apply Kate Moss Lipstick in 113
- Finish with Stay Glossy Lip Gloss (color was not listed on gloss)
Ready to go out at night? Or maybe you just want a little extra sass to your look?
- Simply line the upper and lower inner rims of the eyelids with the Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in 001 Black.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Coty® Rimmel® Giveaway starts at 4/2/14 at 12:00 A.M. (midnight) ET and ends on 4/25/14 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Open only to (i) members of the Social Fabric community, (ii) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and (iii) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Click here for Official Rules and details including how to enter, entry criteria, prizes and restrictions, etc. Void in PR and where prohibited. Sponsor: Collective Bias, Inc.
Check out the inserts in your Sunday paper during the month of April for Rimmel coupons. Happy 180th Rimmel!