It’s that time again for Foodie Pen Pals! This is my second month participating and was matched up with the wonderful Kelly, who doesn’t have a blog for me to link to. Her package came from NYC, so I hope she is doing well and is safe. Kelly if you’re reading this, “Thank you!” I love my box! Seriously..it’s totally me.
I sent my box to Dawn from Spatulas on Parade. Make sure to check out what I got here and the recipes on her blog!
Here is what’s inside my box:
- Beanitos – Great chips! Kelly suggested them with hummus, but guac is great too! Both are winners with these chips.
- Annie Chun’s Wasabi Seaweed Snacks – I eat these straight. I grew up snacking on nori so this was a slam dunk.
- Ginger Slices – These had a nice bite to them. I’ve never tried these before and was pleasantly surprised.
- Keen-Wah Decadence Organic Chocolate Chia – I’m saving this for my flight tomorrow
- Odwalla Berries GoMega – I’m saving this one for my flight too! I get the munchies on airplanes.
- Justin’s Maple Almond Butter and Honey Peanut Butter – I’m in love.
- Pumpkin-N-Spice Granola Bars – My pumpkin addict self is jumping.
- Ginger Candies – I haven’t tried these yet, but I will soon!