I’ve been seeing so many great foodie pen pal posts in the past I obviously had to join in the fun. This is my first foodie pen pal swap ever. I was sent a fun package from the lovely Susanna, who resides in Tennessee.
Here’s what I got:
- Pumpkin drop cookie mix – obviously this grabbed my attention! I’m a pumpkin-aholic, duh!
- Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack – I’ve never had whisky. Every time I muster up the courage to try it I chicken out. I promise I will give it a try! Jack is made in Tennessee, which makes it the perfect local item.
- Organic Gummy Bears – perfect to keep in my bag in case of the munchies
- Coconut Bar – another perfect purse bar. The only ingredients are coconut and rice syrup. So excited to try!
- Moose Munch – I mean seriously…..how can you go wrong with it? De-freakin-lish
- Dried Apples and Strawberries – this healthy snack is right up my alley. Love them!
- Justin’s Chocolate Almond Butter – One of my favorites. Truth be told I’ve never had Nutella because I’m afraid I’ll like it. I know how bad it is for you so I avoid it out. The packet of Justin’s is delicious on apples.
- I also got fun little pomegranate and ginger candies.