I have been obsessing over my heavenly bracelet set from Lovely Dolls. Cross + Infinity + Love = SOLD.
Today Whitney from I Wore Yoga Pants To Work is having a link up called “The Facts of Me.” Let me know if you link up, or comment below, the facts of you. Did anyone else get the theme song for the “Facts of Life” stuck in their head? No? I’m 80 years old.
– One time in college I was late to my ethics class because I was too busy watching YouTube videos of Orcas. I love me some Planet Earth and Animal Planet.
– I may have been notorious for recording *NSYNC and Britney Spears videos to learn the choreography. I pretty much rocked “Bye Bye Bye” and “I’m A Slave 4 U.” Don’t hate.
– I get annoyed when people think I’m my son’s babysitter. “No I’m not his nanny” “Yes, he has blonde hair and green eyes” “No, my husband does not have green eyes” “No, I’m not a teen mom” “Yes, I know I look young.” “I’m going to walk away now”
– I also get annoyed when people ask if Damian means the anti-Christ. Luckily, it hasn’t happened more than I can count on one hand. Damian actually means “to tame” and “of the people”. There is also a Saint Damian, Damian Rice, etc. Don’t judge a name from a horrible film from the 70s. It wasn’t even scary. I always tell people “How can you judge the name Damian from a movie, when you don’t mind Ted, Jeffrey, Richard, Charles, John, etc? All of which are names of famous serial killers. I don’t go around assuming you named them after real evils in this world.”
– I get angry/ mama bear when it comes to my son. I’m sure the last two facts showed that.
– I collect and read cookbooks like most people read novels.
– I actually enjoy the different seasons. I love snow, watching flowers bloom, going to the beach, and rocking my scarf and gloves at football games.
– I love eating clean and finding organic/natural products for my family. I am from Olympia, WA aka the home of hippie central (Evergreen State College). It’s to be expected.
– On the other hand cake is the biggest temptress in my life. I said temptress instead of temptation. Cake is a sexy little lolita trying to ruin me.
– I literally squealed when I found out the Sonics were coming back to Seattle. In the words of my previous tweet “I feel like Simba just returned to the pride land to take his rightful place as king.” Now I just need to find an old school Gary Payton or Shawn Kemp jersey.
– Scary movies usually don’t scare me unless they have some historical connection. Paranormal Activity was a yawn fest to me. I’ve had paranormal experiences that were much scarier.
I think that’s enough random bits of me. I want to hear about you!